National Service Scheme
NOT ME BUT YOU.
1. The NSS aims to inculcate social welfare in students and to provide services to the country without any bias.
2. NSS volunteers provide help in natural and man-made disasters by providing first aid, food and shelter to victims.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. Popularly known as NSS, the scheme was launched in Gandhiji's Centenary year, 1969. Aimed at developing student's personality through community service, NSS is a voluntary association of young people in Colleges, Universities and at +2 level working for a campus-community linkage.
On 24 September 1969, the then Union Education Minister V.K.R.V.Rao launched the NSS at 37 universities in all states. The scheme has been extended to all states and universities in the country, and also +2 level institutes in many states. In our college too it is functioning Very well.
• Unit wise meeting- encouraging the students to enroll in NSS.
• Organizing camps such as orphanage camps, plantation camps etc.. to serve the society.
• Seven Day Camp- adoption of 5 villages and renovating them.
• Organizing events - To the students to help to increase their talents.
• Organizing awareness programs and motivational Speeches.
1.Mr Senthil Kumar R , English department
2. Dr Theivarasu C, chemistry department
3. Dr Veeramani C, Applied Mathematics department
4. Dr Vasanthi T, Mathematics department
5. Dr Uma Maheswari G, ECE department
( B.E SW Mechanical 2015-2020)
2.Harish M (B.E EEE 2015-2019)
3. Palaniappan A (B.E. Production 2015-2019)
4. Krithika K (B.E Textile 2015-2019)
5. Varshini N S (B.E. Biomedical 2015-2019)
PCD STUDENT COORDINATORS:
1.Vinitha M ( B.E. Biomedical 2015-2019)
2. Surya N (B.E. SW EEE 2015-2020)
1. Sangavi G M ( B.E. IT 2016-2020)
2. YathavaNihil B ( B.E. EEE 2016-2020)
3. Mohamed Abdul Razak K M ( B.E. SW EEE 2016-2021 )
4.Naveena S (B.E. Metallurgy 2016-2020)
5. Mathan A ( B.E. SW Mechanical 2016-2021)
6. Abinaya S ( B.Tech Biotechnology 2016-2020)
7. Santhosh Kumar V S ( B.E. Automobile 2016-2020)
8. Divya Soundarya (B.E. CSE 2016-2020)
9. Saravanakumar R ( B.E. SW Production 2016-2021)
10. Rudhraviknesh P ( B.E. Mechanical 2016-2020)