Student Research Council
The Student Research Council (SRC) provides a unique platform for students to put their technical knowledge and skill to use. SRC offers a plethora of events aimed at encouraging an inquisitive spirit among the budding engineers at PSG College of Technology. Students are supplied with opportunities to, not only win competitions and the prizes that entail, but also bag internships that make valuable additions to résumés. SRC aspires to produce well-rounded graduates to whom practical knowledge is no stranger.
The Student Research Council consists of a dedicated team of office bearers and executives, led by zealous faculty members, consistently striving towards encouraging technical know-how among students at PSG College of Technology. The events conducted by the SRC are tailored to celebrate co-curricular talent within the enthusiastic crowd of students. SRC, through the alumni foundation, has provided funding to numerous research projects and propelled them towards success. The club continues to seek high powered individuals to fuel the students' journey towards excellence.
1. Math Olympiad: This event garners the largest crowd of students, eager to prove their mettle in the field of mathematics.
2. Hackathon: At this event, one can find coding enthusiasts hunched over computers, trying to find the simplest solution to the given problem. Those who get through the binary battlefield alive are rewarded with lucrative internship opportunities amongst other things.
3. Young Kalam Innovator: Named after one of India’s most revered scientists, the Young Kalam Innovator endeavours to spark scientific inquiry among the newly inducted first year students.
• Secretary: Karthik K R - IV - B.Tech. IT
• Treasurer: Naveen M - IV - B.E. CSE
Faculty Advisors' Details:
• Dr. A. Soundarajan, Department of EEE
• Ms. B. Nishanthi, Department of EEE
• Mr. C. Shanmugam, Department of Mechanical Engineering